Rules for Cheats
- Original content: All Cheat posts must be original content created by the user submitting the post. Plagiarism is not allowed and will result in the post being rejected.
- Relevant topics: Cheat posts should be relevant to the website's topics, including gaming, technology, lifestyle, and health. Posts on other topics may be rejected.
- Quality writing: Cheat posts should be well-written and free from grammatical errors. Posts that are difficult to read or understand may be rejected.
- Appropriate language: Posts should be written in a respectful and appropriate language. Offensive or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Non-promotional content: Cheat posts should not be promotional in nature. Posts that are solely intended to advertise a product or service will not be accepted.
- Length: Cheat posts should be a minimum of 20 words and a maximum of 400 words.
- Attribution: Any sources or references used in the Cheat post should be properly attributed. Plagiarism or the use of copyrighted materials without permission is not allowed.
- Images: Cheat posts may include images, but they must be appropriate and properly attributed. Images should be in a format that is compatible with the website's platform.
- Acceptance: Submission of a Cheat post does not guarantee acceptance. All submissions will be reviewed, and posts that do not meet the website's standards may be rejected.
- Rights: By submitting a Cheat post to CheatBlox, the user retains the rights to their content. However, the website reserves the right to edit or remove the post if it does not follow the rules